Wireless Hay Monitoring
HAYTECH is the single solution for preventing hay fires and improving hay quality.
Discover our new HAYTECH feature:
FVI - Feed value indicator
The feed value indicator allows you to:
- Stay informed about the quality of your hay
- Give your cows nutrient-rich fodder
- Know the level of fermentation, bale by bale
Your farm is at a risk of burning down
Are you doing enough to protect your farm?
Keeping your farm safe
Control hay quality
How does HAYTECH work?
HAYTECH temperature probes
Base station and Repeater
Get started with wireless monitoring today
Call us or fill your information below for a contact request or an offer.
HAYTECH Enterprise for large scale operations
Storing loose hay?
What our customers are saying
- Mickael, farmer in France
- Durepaire - Hay broker company in France
- Florian, farmer in France
- Van Kempen - Hay broker in the Netherlands
- Paolo - Dairy cow farmer in Italy
Curious to learn more?
Read our in-depth article about how dangerous hay-warming really is. Fermentation is inevitable for fresh hay, and auto-combustion is its unpredictable consequence.
Hay fermentation does not only cause fire risks, but it also reduces hay quality. Once hay has reached 50°C (120°F) temperature, its digestibility and nutritional values are significantly and irreversibly lowered.
World Ag Expo
Top-10 New Products Competition
Farm Credit Dairy Center 6403
February 14-16, 2023 in Tulare, CA